'This product is already installed on another device' message issue

Anonymous
2021-09-06T08:34:44+00:00

I have just bought HP Pavillion 14-DV0055TU Laptop, it has microsoft office pre-installed in it. But when I try to use PPT, word, etc it says 'This product is already installed on another device', when I checked only my device is being shown in my account. Please help, I have tried contacting through telephone but not receiving any support.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-09-30T17:04:10+00:00

    You've probably been here, but it was this: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-09-30T17:03:42+00:00

    Mine is now sorted! It did take a Microsoft person around 45 minutes on my computer with remote access through the Microsoft Get Help app. Honestly, she was really good and you can see everything they are doing the entire time so that's probably the best solution for you. You can kick them off at any time as well.

    I bought the same laptop as you, so clearly somethings up!

    Good luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-09-30T16:42:59+00:00

    Hi Stefan,

    I have the same issue. I bought a HP Pavilion laptop, and then purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student separately.

    I installed the software, and everything was fine.

    Yesterday the laptop updated, and when I tried to log back into Word to continue my work, it says this product is installed on another device.

    I have tried the advice already given in this thread:

    Quick Repair
    Online Repair
    Uninstalled and installed again

    Uninstalled --> Restarted the system --> Installed again.

    Checked that I only had one version installed

    Changed Microsoft password

    Contacted help. but I was sent to this address widget.rave.office.net where the advisor wanted to remotely access my pc, so I left the chat as it felt unsafe.

    Cannot contact anyone to resolve this, and have a deadline of month end to produce my coursework. Can you please support with any suggestions with how to resolve this issue please?

    Many thanks.

    R

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Stefan Blom 353.5K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2021-09-30T15:04:32+00:00

    The same thing has just happened to me! I bought Office package when I bought the computer and installed it. It's been working fine until today. Now it wants me to activate Office, and everything has been frozen until I do. But when I try and log on it says that it is already installed on another device. It's very very very important for my work that I get this working again today!

    Do you have any suggestions, please?

    This could be a new issue, since multiple posts on the topic has cropped up recently.

    However, first of all, how did you purchase Office? Did you purchase it in a store with the computer? Or did you purchase directly from Microsoft?

    Which specific version of Office is this? Which operating system?

    During the install process, were you guided to create a Microsoft account?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-09-30T14:44:32+00:00

    The same thing has just happened to me! I bought Office package when I bought the computer and installed it. It's been working fine until today. Now it wants me to activate Office, and everything has been frozen until I do. But when I try and log on it says that it is already installed on another device. It's very very very important for my work that I get this working again today!

    Do you have any suggestions, please?

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments