'This product is already installed on another device' message issue

Anonymous
2021-09-06T08:34:44+00:00

I have just bought HP Pavillion 14-DV0055TU Laptop, it has microsoft office pre-installed in it. But when I try to use PPT, word, etc it says 'This product is already installed on another device', when I checked only my device is being shown in my account. Please help, I have tried contacting through telephone but not receiving any support.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-12-23T11:23:43+00:00

    Hi Sakthi Siva KandanSengottaiyan,

    I bought the same laptop in August and I am also facing the same issue.

    Please update this question/answer if you find any solution.

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-12-15T07:49:32+00:00

    Through the website - microsoft support

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Stefan Blom 353.5K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2021-12-14T20:11:53+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-12-14T15:48:53+00:00

    How did you contact Microsoft?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-11-28T17:17:46+00:00

    I finally got it sorted via Microsoft although had to go higher than the regular guy. I did it through the chat option and they took over my laptop to sort. I think they deleted the original account and created a new one 🤷‍♀️ I was getting desperate as I needed ppt for delivering trading. I found I just had to keep contacting them to get it sorted. Good luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments