'This product is already installed on another device' message issue

Anonymous
2021-09-06T08:34:44+00:00

I have just bought HP Pavillion 14-DV0055TU Laptop, it has microsoft office pre-installed in it. But when I try to use PPT, word, etc it says 'This product is already installed on another device', when I checked only my device is being shown in my account. Please help, I have tried contacting through telephone but not receiving any support.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-10-06T18:50:08+00:00

    It's Microsoft office fault and they have accepted with me in a call. but they are unable to resolve shame of them being such a big entreprise unable to clear small glitches like these.. I followed up with support team for almost 8 hrs no use at all. All did the same.checks and saying you have all valid proofs of buying office but we are unable to resolve this issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-10-06T18:19:20+00:00

    Thank you for the clarification guys! :)

    The issue has been escalated & hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-10-05T12:13:52+00:00

    Hi,

    I am facing the exact same issue you had. I tried contacting Microsoft support via (https://widget.rave.office.net/)  but they asked me to contact the HP store where I got my laptop instead.

    So I did. and they asked me to contact Microsoft! I've just been going in circles.

    Was your issue fixed by remote screen sharing on this website https://widget.rave.office.net/ ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Stefan Blom 353.5K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2021-10-02T16:30:48+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-10-02T15:23:31+00:00

    Hi Rich,

    Contacting technical support team, will solve your problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments