Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Hello Sakthi, Did your issue got fixed? If yes, could you please help me here.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have just bought HP Pavillion 14-DV0055TU Laptop, it has microsoft office pre-installed in it. But when I try to use PPT, word, etc it says 'This product is already installed on another device', when I checked only my device is being shown in my account. Please help, I have tried contacting through telephone but not receiving any support.
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello Sakthi, Did your issue got fixed? If yes, could you please help me here.
Hi Abisha,
Tell them clearly its not issue with HP, or even share this thread in the chat. It's Microsoft issue.
Just fixed this problem TODAY by Microsoft Quick Assist via https://support.microsoft.com/contactus.
My issue is fixed around 15 minute by Ezinne. (increased overwrite from the backend and let me know that this problem might happen from either windows or office updates.)
Thank you this community to direct the way.
Hiya, yeah I went through the support option which diverts to https://widget.rave.office.net/
Then Microsoft called me and whilst I was on the phone remotely connected and implemented a fix. It took two days to get it escalated, but only about 15mins to rectify!
That sounds madly frustrating. Mine was fixed by remote screen sharing. Through this: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus
Good luck!!