'This product is already installed on another device' message issue

Anonymous
2021-09-06T08:34:44+00:00

I have just bought HP Pavillion 14-DV0055TU Laptop, it has microsoft office pre-installed in it. But when I try to use PPT, word, etc it says 'This product is already installed on another device', when I checked only my device is being shown in my account. Please help, I have tried contacting through telephone but not receiving any support.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-01-20T13:21:16+00:00

    Yes please give suggestions I am also facing same issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-01-09T17:45:28+00:00

    Hi @BansiPatel1, did you find solutions of issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-12-23T11:23:43+00:00

    Hi Sakthi Siva KandanSengottaiyan,

    I bought the same laptop in August and I am also facing the same issue.

    Please update this question/answer if you find any solution.

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-12-14T15:48:53+00:00

    How did you contact Microsoft?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-11-28T17:05:16+00:00

    Facing the same issue. When I try to use PPT, word, etc it says 'This product is already installed on another device'.

    Please help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments