Sun/moon (switch mode) button is missing in word 365

Anonymous
2021-05-12T18:00:39+00:00

Hi! 

I've switch word to dark mode but it didn't change the paper and I don't see any "change option" in view tab.

I'm using word 365 provided by our university. Version 2103 build 13901.20516

I've tried to update everything and I rebooted my PC ras well. 

(word is in czech language)

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-24T13:56:17+00:00

    I typed "page color" in search and put it to black, it worked

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-07-08T14:17:28+00:00

    That option does work, but only for the file you're working in. The Switch Modes option applies the setting for the app and doesn't require action to make the sheet dark for subsequent files you open.

    We still need a fix for this problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-07-09T20:59:44+00:00

    I also have this problem. I have 365 installed on two computers. One of them does not have sun/moon button and the other one does.

    Waiting for the solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-07-18T13:16:20+00:00

    Good to see I'm not the only one having the problem.

    Even after recent update, still no "sun/moon button". Theme is dark but the paper is still white. And no, changing the paper color isn't a solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-05-12T18:43:53+00:00

    I did everything said there before I posted this question.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments