OneNote Bengali Language problem

Anonymous
2020-10-04T03:43:14+00:00

In Microsoft One Note apps, the letters in Bengali language come separately, the letters come before and after.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-10-08T17:35:27+00:00

    we found that the problem has nothing to do with the OneNote application, but with the keyboard. 

    I don’t think this claim is accurate. In order to avoid this problem, I reinstalled onenote several times. Every time when fresh install, notes containing Bengali language were broken. To fix that, I had to cut cupy and paste  sentences. And I also use several others note taking applications including Microsoft office: Word Excel, PowerPoint. The problem seems only on onenote.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-10-08T10:58:13+00:00

    I have the same issue. I have just downloaded Onenote app from Google play store.

    I am using Google indic keyboard for writing Bengali notes. In the previous version of the Onenote android app there was no such issue.

    The screen shots are attached.

    1. On my Mac onenote version - bengali font is shoing perfectly.
    2. On my android - bengali font is broken.

    Please fix this issue as soon as possible.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-10-09T04:08:04+00:00

    You are not right and your logic is completely void. I have been using the same keyboard (Google Indic) for years and the previous version of Onenote android did not have such font issue. 

    With the same keyboard while I type Bengali in any application like Microsoft word, Google Doc, Microsoft Todo - everywhere Bengali font works. Only in Onenote font breaks. 

    There is no way to change my keyboard. The issue is in the app and Onenote technical team should fix it instead of bypassing the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-10-10T14:44:03+00:00

    We researched a lot about this issue, and we found that the problem has nothing to do with the OneNote application, but with the keyboard. 

    Hi OneNote Team, above statement not correct. This issue not the keyboard. This issue must be OneNote app technical issues. Please solve the problem as soon as possible. Thanks 

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-10-15T10:56:51+00:00

    I have this very same issue. But I don't think keyboard choice has nothing to do with this. Because I clipped some bangla Web pages with this issue. And when I write something from PC or android keyboard, it works like charm. I faced problems for clipped pages only.

    Thanks,

    Shah Shajedur Rahman

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments