Something's not right The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

Anonymous
2020-07-02T07:53:14+00:00

Hi All,

Hope someone can help me on this error message that I'm getting each time I try to open my document on Office365 online:

Something's not right

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

You kind help would be deeply appreciated! :)

Thoughtfully,

wqcloud

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-03T05:04:16+00:00

    They won't help to get personal files at least? To download or transfer them to another cloud?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-04T07:02:09+00:00

    I did the same and got the same answer. It looks like there is no way.

    I don't who an admin is or how to contact him. (

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-04T12:51:15+00:00

    I wonder how this business model can work. Microsoft sold this to the business partners, and no control over the business partners. Perhaps the guy in charge in this business model in Microsoft have been sacked? How to clean up this spoilt reputation of Microsoft product?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-04T12:55:52+00:00

    The service sucks and still try to push the blame to partners.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-08-06T23:07:37+00:00

    Hi, I have the same problem accessing my word documents that was saved 6 months ago.  Message “ Something’s not right. The page you requsted is temporarily unavailable.  We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.”  Web address is “mathjyy- my.sharepoint.com/_layouts/15/Throttle.htm#3081” 

    This has been happening for the past 3 days.  I have tried both uploading and downloading. Both failed. This is the first time I try accessing the document since I last saved.   I would like to see if there is any update for solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments