A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Nobody knows what to do?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi All,
Hope someone can help me on this error message that I'm getting each time I try to open my document on Office365 online:
Something's not right
The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.
You kind help would be deeply appreciated! :)
Thoughtfully,
wqcloud
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Nobody knows what to do?
I'm sharing my experience with the same problem, not that it's particularly useful, but I guess it's more information. I had the same problem and would be redirected to the same "something's not right" error page. This happened for about 2 or 3 weeks I think. Then one day, mysteriously, it allowed me back in. And then when I went to sign in again a few days later, I was not able to get in again. I guess my reason for sharing this is that, if I had my time over again, during that brief window when I was in, I would have downloaded and copied all my OneDrive files to another location, in case I'm no longer ever able to access them again. I hope you all here will have better luck than I've had or at least will be able to access your files temporarily and be able to download them. Sorry I can't be more help. This sucks. Oh, I also changed my password during the time I was able to access the account, just to hopefully add another layer of security in case someone (the administrator of the account?) is able to access my files. I don't know if that helps or anything.
Thanks a lot for sharing.
Does anybody contact Microsoft about the issue?
There must be some kind of an answer to what we have to expect next.
Contacted the support team but no one can help to reach out to my admin team. If my admin already ran away, who else can help me to gain access my OneDrive to retrieve my files??
Just an information.
I'm trying to get any kind of information.
For my case, it seems kind of over quota issue, even not exceeding quota.
I wish I could try deleting files, but they don't let sign me in thus no workaround.
When I tried to login from Edge, it says something like "it did not allow you to sign in", and,
Error code: 801C03F2
https://www.Microsoft.com/wamerrors
The directory object quota limit for the Tenant has been exceeded. Please ask your administrator to increase the quota limit or delete objects to reduce the used quota.