A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Yes, I downloaded OneDrive application from the Store, but with no solution.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi All,
Hope someone can help me on this error message that I'm getting each time I try to open my document on Office365 online:
Something's not right
The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.
You kind help would be deeply appreciated! :)
Thoughtfully,
wqcloud
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes, I downloaded OneDrive application from the Store, but with no solution.
I have the same exact same problem during the last 3 days we no access to my files (( Looking like systematic faults. _ Something's not right The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes. .
I'm having the same problem on accessing OneDrive since a week ago.
Something's not right
The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.
URL is https://ppxa-my.sharepoint.com/_layouts/15/Throttle.htm#17
Other web browser applications(yammer, teams, outlook,,,etc) working right, except Word/Excel/PowerPoint saying no access to OneDrive.
I also tried remove and re-installing desktop OneDrive application.
When I try to add account after clear install, it fails with error code 0x8004deed.
I really appreciate any help.
Any news guys?
After getting the same error message for about two weeks, for some reason today it's letting me back in. I'm not sure why. I just happen to be using a VPN today (for something else) so I'm not sure if that's the difference. Good luck, guys. I hope you have a similar outcome. Although, to be fair, I'm holding my breath. I've lost my confidence in this product after facing the very real possibility these past two weeks that I may have lost access to all of my files in OneDrive.
Update: I was only able to re-access the files for a day. I wish I had downloaded them while I had the chance because after this one time access, it's back to the error message and not allowing access. This sucks!