Something's not right The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

Anonymous
2020-07-02T07:53:14+00:00

Hi All,

Hope someone can help me on this error message that I'm getting each time I try to open my document on Office365 online:

Something's not right

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

You kind help would be deeply appreciated! :)

Thoughtfully,

wqcloud

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-07T10:51:45+00:00

    Hi wqcloud, have you had any luck with this? I'm having exactly the same problem. It also takes me to exactly the same URL (https://classalechkeduhk-my.sharepoint.com/_layouts/15/Throttle.htm#1033). I wonder if your username also finishes in sssvip.cf? I'm so confused. And worried!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-07T10:58:25+00:00

    I'm working on it with a microsoft technician right now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-07T10:59:19+00:00

    Mine finishes in orrz.net

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-07T11:03:59+00:00

    Apparently, the only way to resolve this is to contact the college admin of the account to allow use of it and resolve this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-07-07T11:31:29+00:00

    I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. Please do let me know if you have any luck. I'm not sure if you're able to email me but, if so, I'm at gmail, username is llewsilla. Thanks again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments