Something's not right The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

Anonymous
2020-07-02T07:53:14+00:00

Hi All,

Hope someone can help me on this error message that I'm getting each time I try to open my document on Office365 online:

Something's not right

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

You kind help would be deeply appreciated! :)

Thoughtfully,

wqcloud

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-15T04:46:16+00:00

    They won't help us at all. Just wait for cloud services die down and our previously stored data will varnished without leaking out to somewhere.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-24T14:08:44+00:00

    This is so dodgy. Has anyone had any luck accessing their files? I've been trying for MONTHS and keep getting the same error message. It seems that I have lost all of my backup files. I'm so upset.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-24T14:16:00+00:00

    Hi Jennifer

    Please can you help? There are many of us here in this thread that are experiencing the same problem and are no longer able to access our files in onedrive. I've been trying for months with no luck and am desperate to get my files back. I no longer have the contact of an administrator to contact and even if I did I'm not sure that they could help. Please help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-25T06:32:25+00:00

    Yes, it sucks. I found some 60-70% of the files at my workdesk, it a bit relived my situation.

    But MS hasn't offered any help. ((( Pity

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments