Something's not right The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

Anonymous
2020-07-02T07:53:14+00:00

Hi All,

Hope someone can help me on this error message that I'm getting each time I try to open my document on Office365 online:

Something's not right

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

You kind help would be deeply appreciated! :)

Thoughtfully,

wqcloud

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-07T11:03:59+00:00

    Apparently, the only way to resolve this is to contact the college admin of the account to allow use of it and resolve this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-07T10:59:19+00:00

    Mine finishes in orrz.net

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-07T10:58:25+00:00

    I'm working on it with a microsoft technician right now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-07T10:51:45+00:00

    Hi wqcloud, have you had any luck with this? I'm having exactly the same problem. It also takes me to exactly the same URL (https://classalechkeduhk-my.sharepoint.com/_layouts/15/Throttle.htm#1033). I wonder if your username also finishes in sssvip.cf? I'm so confused. And worried!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-07-06T09:21:30+00:00

    Hi WQ,

    As per researching there’s a service degradation in accessing and uploading files in Teams.

    To check the ETA or further information regarding this service incident, you can contact Office365 Supporr directly through:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/405170...

    Or you can go to Office.com and log in with your account. You should see the need help widget on the bottom right. After submitting a ticket, an agent from Office365 Team will contact you directly.

    Hope this helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments