Something's not right The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

Anonymous
2020-07-02T07:53:14+00:00

Hi All,

Hope someone can help me on this error message that I'm getting each time I try to open my document on Office365 online:

Something's not right

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

You kind help would be deeply appreciated! :)

Thoughtfully,

wqcloud

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-17T04:13:39+00:00

    Any news guys?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-15T01:33:53+00:00

    I'm having the same problem on accessing OneDrive since a week ago.

    Something's not right

    The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

    URL is https://ppxa-my.sharepoint.com/_layouts/15/Throttle.htm#17

    Other web browser applications(yammer, teams, outlook,,,etc) working right, except Word/Excel/PowerPoint saying no access to OneDrive.

    I also tried remove and re-installing desktop OneDrive application.

    When I try to add account after clear install, it fails with error code 0x8004deed.

    I really appreciate any help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-15T01:11:30+00:00

    I have the same exact same problem during the last 3 days we no access to my files ((  Looking like systematic faults. _ Something's not right The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.  .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-14T15:39:22+00:00

    Yes, I downloaded OneDrive application from the Store, but with no solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-07-14T05:53:56+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments