Something's not right The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

Anonymous
2020-07-02T07:53:14+00:00

Hi All,

Hope someone can help me on this error message that I'm getting each time I try to open my document on Office365 online:

Something's not right

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

You kind help would be deeply appreciated! :)

Thoughtfully,

wqcloud

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-28T06:22:30+00:00

    Contacted the support team but no one can help to reach out to my admin team. If my admin already ran away, who else can help me to gain access my OneDrive to retrieve my files??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-28T05:42:14+00:00

    Thanks a lot for sharing.

    Does anybody contact Microsoft about the issue?

    There must be some kind of an answer to what we have to expect next.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-28T04:38:39+00:00

    I'm sharing my experience with the same problem, not that it's particularly useful, but I guess it's more information. I had the same problem and would be redirected to the same "something's not right" error page. This happened for about 2 or 3 weeks I think. Then one day, mysteriously, it allowed me back in. And then when I went to sign in again a few days later, I was not able to get in again. I guess my reason for sharing this is that, if I had my time over again, during that brief window when I was in, I would have downloaded and copied all my OneDrive files to another location, in case I'm no longer ever able to access them again. I hope you all here will have better luck than I've had or at least will be able to access your files temporarily and be able to download them. Sorry I can't be more help. This sucks. Oh, I also changed my password during the time I was able to access the account, just to hopefully add another layer of security in case someone (the administrator of the account?) is able to access my files. I don't know if that helps or anything.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-23T10:10:55+00:00

    Nobody knows what to do?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-07-23T02:38:50+00:00

    Same problem for one month. @@ I don't know what Microsoft are doing now?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments