Something's not right The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

Anonymous
2020-07-02T07:53:14+00:00

Hi All,

Hope someone can help me on this error message that I'm getting each time I try to open my document on Office365 online:

Something's not right

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

You kind help would be deeply appreciated! :)

Thoughtfully,

wqcloud

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-04T12:55:52+00:00

    The service sucks and still try to push the blame to partners.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-04T12:51:15+00:00

    I wonder how this business model can work. Microsoft sold this to the business partners, and no control over the business partners. Perhaps the guy in charge in this business model in Microsoft have been sacked? How to clean up this spoilt reputation of Microsoft product?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-04T07:02:09+00:00

    I did the same and got the same answer. It looks like there is no way.

    I don't who an admin is or how to contact him. (

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-03T05:04:16+00:00

    They won't help to get personal files at least? To download or transfer them to another cloud?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-07-29T04:48:38+00:00

    Just an information.

    I'm trying to get any kind of information.

    For my case, it seems kind of over quota issue, even not exceeding quota.

    I wish I could try deleting files, but they don't let sign me in thus no workaround.

    When I tried to login from Edge, it says something like "it did not allow you to sign in", and,

    Error code: 801C03F2

    https://www.Microsoft.com/wamerrors

    The directory object quota limit for the Tenant has been exceeded. Please ask your administrator to increase the quota limit or delete objects to reduce the used quota.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments