Something's not right The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

Anonymous
2020-07-02T07:53:14+00:00

Hi All,

Hope someone can help me on this error message that I'm getting each time I try to open my document on Office365 online:

Something's not right

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

You kind help would be deeply appreciated! :)

Thoughtfully,

wqcloud

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-11T10:08:22+00:00

    Merhaba, aynı sorunum var ve bir sürü Çalışma videosu var. Tanrı onu nasıl elde edebileceğimi biliyor.

    neredeyse her gün denedim ama aynı hatayı alıyorum. 

    Herhangi biri lütfen çözmeme yardım etsin. Benim için harika olur.

    Amlesh

    I'm having the same problem. I contacted the account manager. But he said the problem was caused by Microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-09T05:58:26+00:00

    Hi, I have same problem and having lots of Study videos. God Knows how i can get it.

    i tried almost everyday but getting same error. 

    Anyone please help me to solve it . It would be great full for me.

    Amlesh

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-08T14:52:34+00:00

    I wouldn't even mind being offered the chance of paying a nominal amount to be given access to my documents for a limited period of time, so I can download them all, and save them somewhere else.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-08T11:28:26+00:00

    Same problem with bakerjn2h-my.sharepoint.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-08-06T23:07:37+00:00

    Hi, I have the same problem accessing my word documents that was saved 6 months ago.  Message “ Something’s not right. The page you requsted is temporarily unavailable.  We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.”  Web address is “mathjyy- my.sharepoint.com/_layouts/15/Throttle.htm#3081” 

    This has been happening for the past 3 days.  I have tried both uploading and downloading. Both failed. This is the first time I try accessing the document since I last saved.   I would like to see if there is any update for solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments