Something's not right The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

Anonymous
2020-07-02T07:53:14+00:00

Hi All,

Hope someone can help me on this error message that I'm getting each time I try to open my document on Office365 online:

Something's not right

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

You kind help would be deeply appreciated! :)

Thoughtfully,

wqcloud

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-03T10:28:09+00:00

    Hi Jennifer,

    Yes, I can download the files and open it on my laptop.

    Would this mean that I will no longer be able to do editing online?

    When I click the file location, this is the URL that appears:

    https://classalechkeduhk-my.sharepoint.com/_layouts/15/Throttle.htm#1033

    Seeking further help.

    You stay safe too! 

    WQ

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-02T15:34:30+00:00

    Hi Wqcloud,

    Can you try to download the document from the Onedrive for business and see if you can open it on the desktop?

    This is for isolation since there are limited features when using Office Online. Document might have unsupported features or contents that's why it is not loading.

    Hope this helps.

    Kindly confirm if it works.

    Thank you and stay safe!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-02T08:30:41+00:00

    Hi Jennifer,

    All my documents are located on OneDrive.

    What would "local document" mean?

    I am using Office Online. Would it be better to use it as an application on the Desktop?

    Thoughtfully,

    WQ

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-02T08:10:46+00:00

    Hi Wqcloud,

    Good day! Hope you are doing well. I am Jennifer, an Independent Advisor and Microsoft user like you.

    Can I ask where is your document located? Is it on your Onedrive for business or sharepoint online? Is it a local document?

    Are you accessing it using Office Online or Office applicatipn on your desktop?

    Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Thank you and stay safe!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments