A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Yes, it sucks. I found some 60-70% of the files at my workdesk, it a bit relived my situation.
But MS hasn't offered any help. ((( Pity
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi All,
Hope someone can help me on this error message that I'm getting each time I try to open my document on Office365 online:
Something's not right
The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.
You kind help would be deeply appreciated! :)
Thoughtfully,
wqcloud
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes, it sucks. I found some 60-70% of the files at my workdesk, it a bit relived my situation.
But MS hasn't offered any help. ((( Pity
Hi Jennifer
Please can you help? There are many of us here in this thread that are experiencing the same problem and are no longer able to access our files in onedrive. I've been trying for months with no luck and am desperate to get my files back. I no longer have the contact of an administrator to contact and even if I did I'm not sure that they could help. Please help!
This is so dodgy. Has anyone had any luck accessing their files? I've been trying for MONTHS and keep getting the same error message. It seems that I have lost all of my backup files. I'm so upset.
They won't help us at all. Just wait for cloud services die down and our previously stored data will varnished without leaking out to somewhere.
Fat hope! Ms just don't care the problem we are facing