Something's not right The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

Anonymous
2020-07-02T07:53:14+00:00

Hi All,

Hope someone can help me on this error message that I'm getting each time I try to open my document on Office365 online:

Something's not right

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

You kind help would be deeply appreciated! :)

Thoughtfully,

wqcloud

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-15T04:41:38+00:00

    Fat hope! Ms just don't care the problem we are facing

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-09T05:58:26+00:00

    Hi, I have same problem and having lots of Study videos. God Knows how i can get it.

    i tried almost everyday but getting same error. 

    Anyone please help me to solve it . It would be great full for me.

    Amlesh

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-04T03:17:33+00:00

    Hi Jennifer,

    It is the same:

    Something's not right

    The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

    Thoughtfully,

    WQ

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-03T12:13:43+00:00

    Hi WQ,

    Thank you for your response. Can you try to open the URL? It should redirect you to the document library where the files are located.

    From there, can you please check if you can open it online?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-07-03T10:28:09+00:00

    Hi Jennifer,

    Yes, I can download the files and open it on my laptop.

    Would this mean that I will no longer be able to do editing online?

    When I click the file location, this is the URL that appears:

    https://classalechkeduhk-my.sharepoint.com/_layouts/15/Throttle.htm#1033

    Seeking further help.

    You stay safe too! 

    WQ

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments