Something's not right The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

Anonymous
2020-07-02T07:53:14+00:00

Hi All,

Hope someone can help me on this error message that I'm getting each time I try to open my document on Office365 online:

Something's not right

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

You kind help would be deeply appreciated! :)

Thoughtfully,

wqcloud

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-28T04:38:39+00:00

    I'm sharing my experience with the same problem, not that it's particularly useful, but I guess it's more information. I had the same problem and would be redirected to the same "something's not right" error page. This happened for about 2 or 3 weeks I think. Then one day, mysteriously, it allowed me back in. And then when I went to sign in again a few days later, I was not able to get in again. I guess my reason for sharing this is that, if I had my time over again, during that brief window when I was in, I would have downloaded and copied all my OneDrive files to another location, in case I'm no longer ever able to access them again. I hope you all here will have better luck than I've had or at least will be able to access your files temporarily and be able to download them. Sorry I can't be more help. This sucks. Oh, I also changed my password during the time I was able to access the account, just to hopefully add another layer of security in case someone (the administrator of the account?) is able to access my files. I don't know if that helps or anything.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-14T05:53:56+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-13T19:19:05+00:00

    Hi everybody, have the same problem... Did also everything what it said on the web sites, but with no solution

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-13T18:38:27+00:00

    I have same problem. Same text: Something's not right

    The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes. and this is the link: https://e9exu-my.sharepoint.com/_layouts/15/Throttle.htm#14

    Can you someone help me, get back my files.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-07-13T09:50:54+00:00

    Hi DD855, do you get redirected to the same URL (https://classalechkeduhk-my.sharepoint.com/\_layouts/15/Throttle.htm#1033)? If so, can you send me an email? (email address is in my earlier message above)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments