A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Thank you!! I had the same problem and I solved it with your comment. Again, thank you!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi everyone,
Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I have a link to a video showing the issue here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VqyMS33GUQ&feature=youtu.be .
This problem only happens when using my tablet's pen to draw, if I switch to mouse mode, it works fine. I also experience weird lag when using the pen, which you can briefly see in the video.
I really enjoy using OneNote and I don't want to stop, however if I can't get rid of this bug I have no alternative but to find another program. Here are some things I have tried to fix the solution.
The exact tablet I'm using is this: https://www.amazon.com/HUION-KAMVAS-Pro-Sensitivity-Bar-15-6inch/dp/B07S7BCTWW
If anyone could point me to a solution I would be very grateful.
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thank you!! I had the same problem and I solved it with your comment. Again, thank you!
I just updated Onenote and this bug is still there. so disappointed
Each time this happens to me (Surface Pro4, OneNote 2016, striker lines in touch keyboard while using pen to write), I remove and reinstall the latest surface drivers. Given the number of people experiencing this symptom, I believe it is systemic to Win 10. Somewhere along the line, there was an update that slipped in this bug. Until Microsoft gets its act together, I will continue this same procedure.
I'm also having the same exact problem. Super frustrating and makes it harder to use.
This is my issue as well, but I have already installed all my optional updates. Ugh nothing seems to be working.