YouTube Video not playing in PowerPoint Presenter Mode

Anonymous
2019-12-09T17:53:52+00:00

I inserted a YouTube video in my PowerPoint 2016 presentation and the slide with the video will not play in Presenter Mode. It will play in non-presenter mode and in "duplicate slide show" setting but i am doing a presentation and would like to not disturb the flow. What can i do? Any solution??

Microsoft 365 and Office | PowerPoint | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T23:23:09+00:00

    OK I'm going to have to do research on your version because it is different from anything I've seen. Could you please post a screenshot of your entire Info page (not after clicking on About PowerPoint)?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T23:07:36+00:00

    Mine doesn't have that and i have the latest update 

     (KB4464577) 32-Bit Edition

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T20:44:54+00:00

    The numbers you are showing so far are:

    (16.0.4266.1001)

    I do not believe that you have the latest version. Here are my comparable numbers:

    (16.0.12228.2100)

    Here is a screenshot of what I am asking about.

    I recommend updating even if that may not be the cause of this problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T20:10:45+00:00

    That's were I was looking and I don't see anything there that has a version. sorry

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-12-12T18:50:35+00:00

    There is more information.

    Go to File > Info > Account

    Look next to the About PowerPoint button.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments