Delete account - Microsoft Teams

Anonymous
2019-12-29T09:00:08+00:00

Split from this thread.

I have the same issue with MS teams.  I have signed out and will not let me sign in with work account.  Just says that I have a work account.  Asks for for sign in but does nothing.  However the personal account is listed that needs to go away.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2020-05-18T02:42:40+00:00

    please

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-05-19T03:15:04+00:00

    Delete my account thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-20T01:17:17+00:00

    lol i have a problem how can i refresh my pc

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-21T13:38:57+00:00

    I tried to "Leave Organisation", but every time I try it, an "unexpected error occurs" and it logs me off.

    Every. Time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments