Delete account - Microsoft Teams

Anonymous
2019-12-29T09:00:08+00:00

Split from this thread.

I have the same issue with MS teams.  I have signed out and will not let me sign in with work account.  Just says that I have a work account.  Asks for for sign in but does nothing.  However the personal account is listed that needs to go away.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-04-24T18:34:42+00:00

    I don't want this account I want to delete it and deactivate it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2020-04-28T10:47:41+00:00

    Hi, I had the same issue and my IT team within my company told me to follow the below steps and it worked for me;

    1. Login to Azure Portal by following link : https://portal.azure.com/
    2. Click on your profile at top right and click 'View account'
    3. Click on your user profile and click the 'Gear'option next to Organizations.
    4. Under Organizations, find the organization that you want to leave, and select Leave organization (if option not present click Sign in to leave organization).
    5. Once confirmation prompt comes, click 'Leave'

    Hope this helps! :)

    Dean

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-04-30T05:34:27+00:00

    My problem is that i want to completely delete this account from my email. I want this gamer tag to not exist under my email. So that i can create a new account, because i was so young when i created my account, so my gamertag does not fit now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-10T15:20:59+00:00

    Cünki mən əngəllinm7şəm

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments