Delete account - Microsoft Teams

Anonymous
2019-12-29T09:00:08+00:00

Split from this thread.

I have the same issue with MS teams.  I have signed out and will not let me sign in with work account.  Just says that I have a work account.  Asks for for sign in but does nothing.  However the personal account is listed that needs to go away.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-03-18T10:45:32+00:00

    Hello,

    I am using a windows laptop.

    I have installed Microsoft Teams but Business, but also have some how added a personal account.

    It does not give me an option to remove the personal account from the business account in terms of log in details.

    It allows me to switch between accounts, but I just want to remove it altogether.

    Ideas?

    I have contact Microsoft support team already and they have said to use this.

    Thanks

    Dean

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-03-27T21:14:54+00:00

    Dear im not use Microsoft teams 

    Please delete my account 

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-03-30T09:47:49+00:00

    Hi all,

    If you'd like to delete or leave the Teams for free organization, you may follow the steps below:

    Admins must delete their org before they can leave it. See Delete your Teams free organization for details.

    Members can leave an org by following these steps:

    Go to myapps.microsoft.com.

    1. Click your profile in the top-right corner.
    2. Select Settings button next to Organizations.
    3. Find the org you want to leave and click Leave organization.

    If you still have any concern, please kindly post a new thread in community, so that we can better help you with your problem for your specific situation.

    And I hope you and your family are in the best of health and not affected by Covid -19.

    Take care.

    Shawn

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2020-03-30T15:23:37+00:00

    I want to delete my Microsoft account

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments