Delete account - Microsoft Teams

Anonymous
2019-12-29T09:00:08+00:00

Split from this thread.

I have the same issue with MS teams.  I have signed out and will not let me sign in with work account.  Just says that I have a work account.  Asks for for sign in but does nothing.  However the personal account is listed that needs to go away.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-10T03:24:31+00:00

    Delete my teams account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-11T20:58:33+00:00

    Split from this thread.

    I have the same issue with MS teams.  I have signed out and will not let me sign in with work account.  Just says that I have a work account.  Asks for for sign in but does nothing.  However the personal account is listed that needs to go away.

    Following this link appears to be the answer to deleting a free organization teams account (which I am assuming is the same thing as deleting a free personal teams account - like what you'd set up on an ios/android smartphone app):

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/delete-your-teams-free-organization-2c28cfcf-3fbf-497c-938f-8815a8f6a6b9

    Can't believe how long winded this procedure is! Probably done on purpose.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments