Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Delete my teams account
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Split from this thread.
I have the same issue with MS teams. I have signed out and will not let me sign in with work account. Just says that I have a work account. Asks for for sign in but does nothing. However the personal account is listed that needs to go away.
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Delete my teams account
Split from this thread.
I have the same issue with MS teams. I have signed out and will not let me sign in with work account. Just says that I have a work account. Asks for for sign in but does nothing. However the personal account is listed that needs to go away.
Following this link appears to be the answer to deleting a free organization teams account (which I am assuming is the same thing as deleting a free personal teams account - like what you'd set up on an ios/android smartphone app):
Can't believe how long winded this procedure is! Probably done on purpose.