Delete account - Microsoft Teams

Anonymous
2019-12-29T09:00:08+00:00

Split from this thread.

I have the same issue with MS teams.  I have signed out and will not let me sign in with work account.  Just says that I have a work account.  Asks for for sign in but does nothing.  However the personal account is listed that needs to go away.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-06-06T12:46:08+00:00

    delete my Microsoft account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-06-04T01:49:47+00:00

    Delete account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-05-21T13:38:57+00:00

    I tried to "Leave Organisation", but every time I try it, an "unexpected error occurs" and it logs me off.

    Every. Time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-20T01:17:17+00:00

    lol i have a problem how can i refresh my pc

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-19T03:15:04+00:00

    Delete my account thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments