Delete account - Microsoft Teams

Anonymous
2019-12-29T09:00:08+00:00

Split from this thread.

I have the same issue with MS teams.  I have signed out and will not let me sign in with work account.  Just says that I have a work account.  Asks for for sign in but does nothing.  However the personal account is listed that needs to go away.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-05T16:57:29+00:00

    I didn't authorize a charge on this account from my credit card. Remove it immediately.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-03T09:00:30+00:00

    Deleted  my  account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-03T08:59:33+00:00

    Deleted  my account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-03T08:58:36+00:00

    Deleted  my  account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-07-02T04:01:38+00:00

    Close account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments