Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
How to delete Microsoft team account...
Perminetly
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Split from this thread.
I have the same issue with MS teams. I have signed out and will not let me sign in with work account. Just says that I have a work account. Asks for for sign in but does nothing. However the personal account is listed that needs to go away.
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
How to delete Microsoft team account...
Perminetly
Hello,
i just downloaded the Team app and logged in with an email address. I decided to change it to my other email and want to delete the old one. that didn't work. I removed the app and wanted to start from scratch and it was still logged in with the initial email.
I then tried to add another email and sign in but it didn't let me as the phone number associated is obviously the same and it didn't work.
how can I delete it all and start from new?
thank you,
I want to delete this account so it cant stop being charged to my card.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more