Delete account - Microsoft Teams

Anonymous
2019-12-29T09:00:08+00:00

Split from this thread.

I have the same issue with MS teams.  I have signed out and will not let me sign in with work account.  Just says that I have a work account.  Asks for for sign in but does nothing.  However the personal account is listed that needs to go away.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-03-27T21:14:54+00:00

    Dear im not use Microsoft teams 

    Please delete my account 

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-03-18T10:45:32+00:00

    Hello,

    I am using a windows laptop.

    I have installed Microsoft Teams but Business, but also have some how added a personal account.

    It does not give me an option to remove the personal account from the business account in terms of log in details.

    It allows me to switch between accounts, but I just want to remove it altogether.

    Ideas?

    I have contact Microsoft support team already and they have said to use this.

    Thanks

    Dean

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-03-09T15:49:17+00:00

    I have a similar but different problem. I am on ios (ipad) right now, and I made a mistake in my account, I would like to permanently delete it. Aftr I delete my account, would it still be possible to make a brand new one with the same email? 

    thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-12-31T15:30:59+00:00

    Hi Jason,

    Thanks for your feedback and clarification. Regarding you situation, if you can only access your work account in a internal network, your IT admin may have set up some policies and limitation about the work account on mobile endpoints. You can contact with your IT admin for further confirmation on this. And if you need any other, you're always welcome to post back at any time. We're always glad to share our experience and offer help.

    Wish you a happy new year :)

    Best,

    Shawn

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-12-30T16:03:06+00:00

    It seems the issue with my IPhone and how I am attached to our network.  As soon as I connected internally to our WIFI it then prompted to select my Work profile.  Must be how it moves to the sign-in screen.  When external to the network I was not able to get into the teams account and an error was thrown accessing the sign-in screen.  My guess is the sign-in endpoint was not available. Now that I am authenticated it looks like it is working.

    Regards,

    Jason

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments