Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
I would like to remove my Microsoft account permanently?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Split from this thread.
I have the same issue with MS teams. I have signed out and will not let me sign in with work account. Just says that I have a work account. Asks for for sign in but does nothing. However the personal account is listed that needs to go away.
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I would like to remove my Microsoft account permanently?
Hy.
I would like to remove my Microsoft account permanently?
I want to delete my account
Can somone from microsoft please please help with deleting teams account - i have written down the admin onmicrosoft.com email address incorrectly and have managed to delete the groups so this is not advised anywhere any more. From the online help i Need this to delete account. Ive been after help all day. Just keep getting passed to department or referred to virtual agents who cant help.
I want to delete this because i open wrong account