Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Yes deleted my account
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Split from this thread.
I have the same issue with MS teams. I have signed out and will not let me sign in with work account. Just says that I have a work account. Asks for for sign in but does nothing. However the personal account is listed that needs to go away.
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes deleted my account
Dear Support Team
I am having several problems with Microsoft Teams.
First off, my employer has a Microsoft Teams account that I can connect to from my computer (after some initial trouble) but have been unable to join it from my phone... I have reinstalled the app several times. I have used three different emails. For some reason Microsoft Teams recognizes the same email with different upper and lower case characters as different emails. This is very frustrating.
Secondly, as I was unable to join my employers Microsoft teams account I was trying different things and I created a Microsoft teams account on my phone in error and I am unable to leave the organization from the link above and keep getting an error message "Unexpected error has occurred please contact support". After which it immediately signs me out. Very frustrating.
Overall, I am very unhappy with my Microsoft Teams experience.
Hi Shawn,
I have a concern, in my teams an account was accidentally created under the company of my husband and I want that to be deleted and just leave my company account.
How can I proceed as I had tried all options.
Thanks
delete my Microsoft account
Delete account