Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Dear im not use Microsoft teams
Please delete my account
Thanks
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Split from this thread.
I have the same issue with MS teams. I have signed out and will not let me sign in with work account. Just says that I have a work account. Asks for for sign in but does nothing. However the personal account is listed that needs to go away.
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Dear im not use Microsoft teams
Please delete my account
Thanks
Hi all,
If you'd like to delete or leave the Teams for free organization, you may follow the steps below:
Admins must delete their org before they can leave it. See Delete your Teams free organization for details.
Members can leave an org by following these steps:
Go to myapps.microsoft.com.
If you still have any concern, please kindly post a new thread in community, so that we can better help you with your problem for your specific situation.
And I hope you and your family are in the best of health and not affected by Covid -19.
Take care.
Shawn
It seems the issue with my IPhone and how I am attached to our network. As soon as I connected internally to our WIFI it then prompted to select my Work profile. Must be how it moves to the sign-in screen. When external to the network I was not able to get into the teams account and an error was thrown accessing the sign-in screen. My guess is the sign-in endpoint was not available. Now that I am authenticated it looks like it is working.
Regards,
Jason
Hi Jason,
How are you Jason, if you still need help, please kindly let us know at any time.
Best,
Shawn
Hi Jason,
Thanks for your feedback and clarification. Regarding you situation, if you can only access your work account in a internal network, your IT admin may have set up some policies and limitation about the work account on mobile endpoints. You can contact with your IT admin for further confirmation on this. And if you need any other, you're always welcome to post back at any time. We're always glad to share our experience and offer help.
Wish you a happy new year :)
Best,
Shawn