Delete account - Microsoft Teams

Anonymous
2019-12-29T09:00:08+00:00

Split from this thread.

I have the same issue with MS teams.  I have signed out and will not let me sign in with work account.  Just says that I have a work account.  Asks for for sign in but does nothing.  However the personal account is listed that needs to go away.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-15T22:29:18+00:00

    Hello,

    i just downloaded the Team app and logged in with an email address. I decided to change it to my other email and want to delete the old one. that didn't work. I removed the app and wanted to start from scratch and it was still logged in with the initial email. 

    I then tried to add another email and sign in but it didn't let me as the phone number associated is obviously the same and it didn't work.

    how can I delete it all and start from new?

    thank you,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-13T01:06:34+00:00

    I want to delete this account so it cant stop being charged to my card.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-05T16:57:29+00:00

    I didn't authorize a charge on this account from my credit card. Remove it immediately.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-07-03T09:00:30+00:00

    Deleted  my  account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments