OneDrive Online wont scroll

Anonymous
2019-08-14T20:13:11+00:00

I recently encountered a problem where when I login to OneDrive online, I can't scroll down to access all of my folders. I can only access the ones that are currently showing on the screen. This is happening on another co-workers computer as well. Now when I select "Sort", then "Rearrange" and then "cancel" it, the scroll bar pops up for a split second and I can scroll, but then it quickly disappears and the page is stuck at the spot the scroll bar disappeared. Does anyone have an idea why the scroll bar won't load to allow me to see all my files?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-08-19T14:36:00+00:00

Yes, clearing the browsing data fixed the problem.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

40 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-09-23T16:58:04+00:00

    Isn't it frustrating when people assume a level of knowledge.

    I worked out that when you say "Incognito", in IE this is actually InPrivate.  Opened this up and could not get my OneDrive to sign in.  Went back to the normal viewing mode (NotPrivate?) and hey presto, scrolling works!  No idea what I did (or didn't do) or if the InPrivate thing worked. 

    I'm relieved because I haven't a clue what TraceMe, HAR file or Azure Path are.  I really do appreciate the support, but please keep in mind we're not all up on the jargon.

    Anyway, back up and running.  Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-09-23T16:58:10+00:00

    Same problem same problem same problem. Please fix.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-09-23T17:34:34+00:00

    Same problem same problem same problem. Please fix.

    I contacted Microsoft. They put their people on to the problem and now it seems to be working again.

    Michael

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-09-23T17:39:34+00:00

    Similar experience for me too 😂. I'd never seen those terms before but somehow it worked again! I was asked for the instructions so tried to copy & paste and succeeded. Pleased you're back up and running. 

    I did find the Microsoft One Drive very helpful.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments