OneDrive Online wont scroll

Anonymous
2019-08-14T20:13:11+00:00

I recently encountered a problem where when I login to OneDrive online, I can't scroll down to access all of my folders. I can only access the ones that are currently showing on the screen. This is happening on another co-workers computer as well. Now when I select "Sort", then "Rearrange" and then "cancel" it, the scroll bar pops up for a split second and I can scroll, but then it quickly disappears and the page is stuck at the spot the scroll bar disappeared. Does anyone have an idea why the scroll bar won't load to allow me to see all my files?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-08-19T14:36:00+00:00

Yes, clearing the browsing data fixed the problem.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

40 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-09-23T16:19:37+00:00

    Any way you could type out the instructions?  I've been looking and see your post that said you can't paste, but I don't see where the instructions have been typed out.  Thanks for your help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-09-23T16:24:12+00:00

    I am having the same issue today, cleared all my browsing data, cookies other site data the lot and still having the problem. Same on Edge and Firefox, which is a brand new install that I downloaded to test it. This is definitely an issue on the website rather than a cache problem.

    Hope it gets sorted soon!

    Thanks :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-09-23T16:30:56+00:00

    Same issue here...also note, using MS Surface Pro and also will not scroll using the touchscreen.  I see some folks have resolved the issue but can't see the fix posted anywhere.  Come on MS, can you get this solution posted, or is it a secret?....

    I noticed when I switched on this morning a Microsoft Office 365 Update window pop up very briefly.  Coincidence?...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-09-23T16:38:26+00:00

    Thank you Marktomlinson1 for your instructions.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments