OneDrive Online wont scroll

Anonymous
2019-08-14T20:13:11+00:00

I recently encountered a problem where when I login to OneDrive online, I can't scroll down to access all of my folders. I can only access the ones that are currently showing on the screen. This is happening on another co-workers computer as well. Now when I select "Sort", then "Rearrange" and then "cancel" it, the scroll bar pops up for a split second and I can scroll, but then it quickly disappears and the page is stuck at the spot the scroll bar disappeared. Does anyone have an idea why the scroll bar won't load to allow me to see all my files?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-08-19T14:36:00+00:00

Yes, clearing the browsing data fixed the problem.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

40 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-09-18T17:30:32+00:00

    Same issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-09-18T17:32:36+00:00

    I am having the same issue! And deadlines are looming!

    What are we supposed to do?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-09-18T17:40:39+00:00

    It's not just the scroll bars; there's a bigger issue for me. I have 800+ images I can't see. Even using the cursor keys after sorting in List view I can see <100 images.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-09-18T17:55:57+00:00

    Hey Folks...I'm back scrolling again after following some complicated instructions from one of their technicians!

    Tried copying and pasted but this will only allow typing...hope its positive for you all now?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments