A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Yes, clearing the browsing data fixed the problem.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I recently encountered a problem where when I login to OneDrive online, I can't scroll down to access all of my folders. I can only access the ones that are currently showing on the screen. This is happening on another co-workers computer as well. Now when I select "Sort", then "Rearrange" and then "cancel" it, the scroll bar pops up for a split second and I can scroll, but then it quickly disappears and the page is stuck at the spot the scroll bar disappeared. Does anyone have an idea why the scroll bar won't load to allow me to see all my files?
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes, clearing the browsing data fixed the problem.
i have the same issue.
I was working with my picture files and the scroll bars worked with no issue for several hours then suddenly stopped/disappeared. My mouse roller wouldnt scroll through either.
I had also shared a folder with another person. They went to the folder and could not scroll either.
I cleared the browser data completely and re started the browser.
I used a different browser and they still did not work.
The scroll bar flashes like it is there and then disappears,.
Please fix this.
This is most frustrating for a paid service that simply isn't working. Access the one drive folders, scroll the mouse...it moves then nothing. As others have said all other website pages scrolling fine!
Please help!
Clearing the browsing data does not fix anything.
Still the same issue.
1 hour ago this issue had just 3 "I have the same question". It is 39 now.