OneDrive Online wont scroll

Anonymous
2019-08-14T20:13:11+00:00

I recently encountered a problem where when I login to OneDrive online, I can't scroll down to access all of my folders. I can only access the ones that are currently showing on the screen. This is happening on another co-workers computer as well. Now when I select "Sort", then "Rearrange" and then "cancel" it, the scroll bar pops up for a split second and I can scroll, but then it quickly disappears and the page is stuck at the spot the scroll bar disappeared. Does anyone have an idea why the scroll bar won't load to allow me to see all my files?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-08-19T14:36:00+00:00

Yes, clearing the browsing data fixed the problem.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

40 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-09-23T17:40:30+00:00

    Similar experience for me too 😂. I'd never seen those terms before but somehow it worked again! I was asked for the instructions so tried to copy & paste and succeeded. Pleased you're back up and running. 

    I did find the Microsoft One Drive very helpful.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-09-23T19:13:14+00:00

    I have no clue how to follow these instructions .... anyone have a simplified method?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-09-24T19:07:15+00:00

    Thanks - per your suggestion i opened an InPrivate window in Edge and pasted a shared link  .... presto! scrolling works ....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-09-24T22:11:45+00:00

    MS fixed this days ago.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments