A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Yes, clearing the browsing data fixed the problem.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I recently encountered a problem where when I login to OneDrive online, I can't scroll down to access all of my folders. I can only access the ones that are currently showing on the screen. This is happening on another co-workers computer as well. Now when I select "Sort", then "Rearrange" and then "cancel" it, the scroll bar pops up for a split second and I can scroll, but then it quickly disappears and the page is stuck at the spot the scroll bar disappeared. Does anyone have an idea why the scroll bar won't load to allow me to see all my files?
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes, clearing the browsing data fixed the problem.
Hi AHerr2,
Thank you for your message in our forum. We understand the inconvenience caused by it. And we’re glad to help you.
I have tested it with my OneDrive Online according to your description, I cannot reproduce the same situation as yours.
Given this situation, we’d give you the suggestions below and hope that will help you:
If the problem persists, to narrow down the issue, I want to confirm the information below with you:
Best Regards,
Sukie
Hi AHerr2,
May I know if you have seem my reply? Has your problem been solved? If the problem persists, you can come back and we will continue to help you.
Best Regards,
Sukie
Hi AHerr2,
Thank you for sharing your experience and solution here. This will help the other community member to find the solution if they come across the same situation.
We're glad to hear that your problem has been solved.
If you have any other question, you can post a thread in our forum and our engineers will continue to help you.
Best Regards,
Sukie
This issue has resurfaced as of today (September 18). It's happening across multiple browsers (Chrome, Safari), and clearing my entire browsing history did not fix it. Office online apps do not appear to be affected as I was able to scroll through Word and Excel documents without a problem. It's only when attempting to scroll through the files on the OneDrive website itself.