OneDrive Online wont scroll

Anonymous
2019-08-14T20:13:11+00:00

I recently encountered a problem where when I login to OneDrive online, I can't scroll down to access all of my folders. I can only access the ones that are currently showing on the screen. This is happening on another co-workers computer as well. Now when I select "Sort", then "Rearrange" and then "cancel" it, the scroll bar pops up for a split second and I can scroll, but then it quickly disappears and the page is stuck at the spot the scroll bar disappeared. Does anyone have an idea why the scroll bar won't load to allow me to see all my files?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-08-19T14:36:00+00:00

Yes, clearing the browsing data fixed the problem.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

40 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-09-18T16:32:59+00:00

    I'm guessing/hoping this is a temporary glitch because it was working perfectly until this morning.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-09-18T16:29:50+00:00

    Yes this seems to be affecting several people. Hopefully this thread can gain their attention and get the issue resolved.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-09-18T16:28:54+00:00

    I am having the same issue today. Maybe OneDrive is just acting up?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-09-18T16:23:42+00:00

    This is still a problem that I am experiencing on two different computers in my household. I have tried 3 different browsers including Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. I have also tried 2 different Microsoft accounts. Additionally, I have tried using incognito mode to see if it's a cache issue and tried to load the mobile version of the website. All browsers are running the latest version of the software. Very disappointed that this paid service is not working.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments