OneDrive Online wont scroll

Anonymous
2019-08-14T20:13:11+00:00

I recently encountered a problem where when I login to OneDrive online, I can't scroll down to access all of my folders. I can only access the ones that are currently showing on the screen. This is happening on another co-workers computer as well. Now when I select "Sort", then "Rearrange" and then "cancel" it, the scroll bar pops up for a split second and I can scroll, but then it quickly disappears and the page is stuck at the spot the scroll bar disappeared. Does anyone have an idea why the scroll bar won't load to allow me to see all my files?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-08-19T14:36:00+00:00

Yes, clearing the browsing data fixed the problem.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

40 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-09-18T16:42:23+00:00

    1 hour ago this issue had just 3 "I have the same question". It is 39 now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-09-18T16:41:02+00:00

    Clearing the browsing data does not fix anything.

    1. Different internet connections (even from different countries)
    2. Different PCs (4 different)
    3. Different browsers (Chrome/Firefox)

    Still the same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-09-18T16:40:34+00:00

    This is most frustrating for a paid service that simply isn't working. Access the one drive folders, scroll the mouse...it moves then nothing. As others have said all other website pages scrolling fine!

    Please help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-09-18T16:37:31+00:00

    i have the same issue.  

    I was working with my picture files and the scroll bars worked with no issue for several hours then suddenly stopped/disappeared. My mouse roller wouldnt scroll through either.

    I had also shared a folder with another person. They went to the folder and could not scroll either.

    I cleared the browser data completely and re started the browser.  

    I used a different browser and they still did not work.

    The scroll bar flashes like it is there and then disappears,.

    Please fix this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments