A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Yes, clearing the browsing data fixed the problem.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I recently encountered a problem where when I login to OneDrive online, I can't scroll down to access all of my folders. I can only access the ones that are currently showing on the screen. This is happening on another co-workers computer as well. Now when I select "Sort", then "Rearrange" and then "cancel" it, the scroll bar pops up for a split second and I can scroll, but then it quickly disappears and the page is stuck at the spot the scroll bar disappeared. Does anyone have an idea why the scroll bar won't load to allow me to see all my files?
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes, clearing the browsing data fixed the problem.
Hey Folks...I'm back scrolling again after following some complicated instructions from one of their technicians!
Tried copying and pasted but this will only allow typing...hope its positive for you all now?
It's not just the scroll bars; there's a bigger issue for me. I have 800+ images I can't see. Even using the cursor keys after sorting in List view I can see <100 images.
I am having the same issue! And deadlines are looming!
What are we supposed to do?
Same issue