A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Yes, clearing the browsing data fixed the problem.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I recently encountered a problem where when I login to OneDrive online, I can't scroll down to access all of my folders. I can only access the ones that are currently showing on the screen. This is happening on another co-workers computer as well. Now when I select "Sort", then "Rearrange" and then "cancel" it, the scroll bar pops up for a split second and I can scroll, but then it quickly disappears and the page is stuck at the spot the scroll bar disappeared. Does anyone have an idea why the scroll bar won't load to allow me to see all my files?
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes, clearing the browsing data fixed the problem.
Same for me on 9/23/19 using an up to date MacBook Pro. The same problem on Safari, Firefox and Chrome, deleting browser data doesn't change anything. The scroll bars show up for a second and then go away.
Hi Guys,
This is s cut and paste of the email I recieved. I sent the azure screen grab as requested, but when I went back onto the Onedrive all was scrolling again.
Here are the instructions... Good Luck:
Please open OneDrive web on a different browser and see if you face the same issue. If that does not work, please open OneDrive web in incognito window. You can also try using a different network and see if it works.
Please try the above mentioned steps and if you still face the same issue, we would have to dig a little deeper to isolate your issue. We actually want to do a trace from both sides now, which means we will repeat the first steps of collecting the HAR File, but we will add 1 more step called a TraceMe.
Summary of the process
1 - Sign in to OneDrive
2 - Start the TraceMe trace in a new tab
3 - Start the Har trace in the first tab
4 - Reproduce the issue a couple times
5 - Send the Saved Har file and the "Azure Path" back (Azure Path = Result of performing TraceMe)
image
I am having the same issue for the first time today. Yesterday and previously Onedrive has worked fine. It is not a browser problem, as I have tried two different browsers. However, for those of you who are frustrated with this and cannot access your files at the bottom of the page, I found a work-around. If you will select a folder (not opening it, but just selecting it) then use your up and down arrow keys it will move down the line of folders to the bottom. This is not ideal. It would be much better to have this issue fixed, but at least you will be able to access your files.
Same for me on 9/23/19 using an up to date MacBook Pro. The same problem on Safari, Firefox and Chrome, deleting browser data doesn't change anything. The scroll bars show up for a second and then go away.
Where are the instructions?
Yes, please! what are the instructions?