Error code: 0xE0001462 bukxq 19999 OneNote

Anonymous
2019-04-16T12:08:01+00:00

I received this notice today on one of my newly created pages - 

Error code: 0xE0001462 bukxq 19999. The new page doesn't seem to sync even though there is no different data in this page than any other (just text and a few images). I tried shutting the program but it still won't sync

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-11-12T20:03:29+00:00

    Also having major issues. Nothing is syncing! Desperately hoping for a quick fix because I am using OneNote as my planbook and I have an observation tomorrow/Thursday that I need to have my planbook for. 

    Version 16001.12130.20090.0

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-11-12T20:03:26+00:00

    Same issue. Using OneNote for Mac Version 16.31 (1911102) and OneNote for iPad Version 16.31 (191104)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-11-12T20:03:22+00:00

    im also getting the same sync problem. this might be a Microsoft wide issue if this many people are experiencing it today

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-11-12T20:00:45+00:00

    Same issue with my iPad today. Tried to add a section on my MacBook but could not sync it to iPad.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-11-12T19:46:09+00:00

    Looks like a giant MS issue. Commenting so that I can be notified when there is a solve. Using OneNote in conjunction with O365  and SharePoint. Version 16001.12130.20090.0 on OneNote. Issue started today at some point.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments