Error code: 0xE0001462 bukxq 19999 OneNote

Anonymous
2019-04-16T12:08:01+00:00

I received this notice today on one of my newly created pages - 

Error code: 0xE0001462 bukxq 19999. The new page doesn't seem to sync even though there is no different data in this page than any other (just text and a few images). I tried shutting the program but it still won't sync

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-11-12T18:20:46+00:00

    Same here on version 16.31 (191104). Can’t sync or load any notes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-11-12T18:09:21+00:00

    Same here.  Issues started this morning and cannot sync changes to any of our notebooks through the app.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-11-12T17:40:35+00:00

    Version 16001.12130.20090.0

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-09-26T22:01:40+00:00

    Same here OneNote

    Version 16001.12026.20112.0

    It worked at one time then stopped

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-06-08T23:40:24+00:00

    I am using Windows 10 and can't get a notebook stored on a Sharepoint to sync. My OneNote does not have a FILE menu to check version, so I went to Settings/Apps. I have OneNote 16001.11629.20028.0. I have closed the notebook, reopened it. I tried to resync it multiple times. I CAN open in from OneOne online. I went to settings and clicked TERMINATE, then clicked REPAIR. Nothing is working on my Windows 10 machine.

    Luckily I also have an iMac (on High Sierra) and it works on there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments