Ideas for Excel Button is Missing

Anonymous
2019-01-23T18:49:16+00:00

Hi all,

I'm using Excel v1812 and am an Office365 member. I am trying to use Ideas for Excel, but when I add it to my Insert Tab, no button appears. How do I access the feature?

I've tried looking for related questions, but they seem to be from several months ago when the feature was just being rolled out.

Thanks!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-08-28T01:05:58+00:00

    Hi

    I have the same problem, Version 1902, Build 11328.20392 Semi-Annual Channel, and I cannot see the Ideas tab in excel, nor Excel online.

    When will you roll-out to the Semi-annual subscribers?

    thank you

    Ilena

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-08-27T20:05:06+00:00

    Thank you for letting us know. We will investigate this issue and address it as soon as possible.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-08-20T00:24:32+00:00

    Also a co-worker with the same version as i have has the ideas button and it is working perfectly!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-08-19T23:23:50+00:00

    Hi Thank you for your response. I am not able to see the button even in Excel online.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-08-16T08:33:59+00:00

    I have Office 365 ProPlus v1902 but I do not have Ideas command.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments