Ideas for Excel Button is Missing

Anonymous
2019-01-23T18:49:16+00:00

Hi all,

I'm using Excel v1812 and am an Office365 member. I am trying to use Ideas for Excel, but when I add it to my Insert Tab, no button appears. How do I access the feature?

I've tried looking for related questions, but they seem to be from several months ago when the feature was just being rolled out.

Thanks!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-05-26T15:31:44+00:00

    Maha

    For some reason it now works.. whether it was an update or something not sure but now working perfectly!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-05-23T18:04:49+00:00

    Thanks so much! I'll follow up with our team on this. I'm so sorry if we've caused any frustration! Thanks for your patience. 

    -Maha

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-05-23T17:57:56+00:00

    Monthly

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-05-23T17:47:39+00:00

    Thanks for the details. I'll follow up with our dev team on your issue. Would you be able to tell me if you're on the Semi-Annual channel or do you get monthly updates? 

    Thanks,

    Maha

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-05-23T15:54:06+00:00
    1. The tab is there.  I had to add it from Ribbon menu.  However, there is no button inside the tab as far as I can tell (lightning icon I believe is what is supposed to appear).  When I press the tab nothing appears - no icon, no action

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments